Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Week 3 - California!




Notes sent over the last 24 hours:

Holy smokes. I'm in Arcadia. I'm exhausted. We've been told so many things and I don't even remember any of them. I ended up having to use my duffel bag which I'm sooooo glad that I brought it. It's only 3:45 here and I'm probably not going to get to my new apartment until 6:30 or so. I'm seriously delirious. But it's fine because the church is true and all is well! We are currently about to take a nap in the chapel which is attached to the mission office. Also, attached are pictures of sister Gillman sleeping, and the sky when we flew into Arcadia. Coolest flight ever. I love you all! I'm so glad I got to talk to you and dad and Syd today. I miss you a ton!

Love, 


Sister Dorrance 


Heyo!

I was told to email again but I'm not sure why so here's an email. I'm grand, we moved into our pad (aka apartment apparently) and it's a cute little townhouse. There's five of us living there and Sister Gillman is living there too which is stellar. I'm in a trio, my trainers are sister Arriola from new jersey and Sister Allen from Florida! I was up for 20 hours yesterday and I slept so well. Figuring out what to study for an hour was difficult, but I didn't fall asleep so I consider it a win! Now we're sitting outside a members house to use their WiFi because we don't have any. But we're doing things today! I'm not really sure what because I was mostly confused during daily planning, but all is well!

I love you!

Love, Sister Dorrance 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last weekly email probably 😮

Holy smokes team. This is it. That's CRAZY. It's been a year and a half. A year and a half of bearing testimony of the single m...