Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Last weekly email probably 😮


Holy smokes team. This is it. That's CRAZY. It's been a year and a half. A year and a half of bearing testimony of the single most important message that could ever be talked about and it's been more amazing  than I could write down in an email. I've seen people accept the gospel and I've seen people reject it even though they know it's true. I've seen miracles and I've seen disasters. I've been let in and I've been yelled at, I've biked, I've driven, I've walked and I've ran to tell people about this gospel and in spite of the let downs, the disappointments and the discouragement, the gospel is still true. In spite of those that swore, that slammed the door and shooed us away, Faith, repentance, baptism, the gift of the Holy Ghost , and enduring to the end are still the only way back to our loving Heavenly Father to enjoy exaltation and Eternal Life. His Gospel is true kids. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the right church. It was right when Joseph Smith prayed about it in the Sacred Grove and it's still true today. I can't say it enough that God is our Loving Heavenly Father. There is not a single thing in the entire world that is more true than these three facts:
1. We Have a Father in Heaven who knows us, who hears our prayers and wants us to be with him and happy. 
2. Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to earth to perform the Infinite Atonement and who still lives and loves us today. 
3. That same Heavenly Father speaks to us through the Holy Ghost and we can receive revelation now and forever. 

Don't forget these things when God seems far away. There is always a way back and we can always be happy. Even if it seems crazy. 

The Book of Mormon is the word of God. Don't forget to read that wonderful and darn near magical book. It'll change your whole life in the exact moment you let it and it can be the anchor of your testimony in a world that tells us we're wrong. Let God into your life and feel the Holy Ghost sanctify you and change you. 

This has been a fantastic year and a half and I'm excited to keep growing my testimony! 

2 Timothy 4:7 

" I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:"

"I am a child of God,
And he has sent me here,
Has given me an earthly home
With parents kind and dear.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me,
Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do
To live with him someday."

Don't forget to read your scriptures! 

Sister Dorrance 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last weekly email probably 😮

Holy smokes team. This is it. That's CRAZY. It's been a year and a half. A year and a half of bearing testimony of the single m...