Monday, October 30, 2017

Week 7 Givin away Books of Mormon

Hello all! 
This week was fantastic. 
We were at the Olsens house to teach Lynnea on Tuesday We've been teaching these people for a while now and they are so amazing. Well, they just barely decided to show me an absolutely gorgeous car that they just had sitting in their garage this whole time! They have a 1996 cherry red mustang that they restored. All of the interior leather is red, and she replaced the speakers and got an old school looking stereo that's actually Bluetooth and holy cow. I love this car. It's so pretty. 

I GAVE AWAY A BOOK OF MORMON ALL BY MYSELF. It probably doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but it definitely is. We were on the bus, I started a conversation all by myself, and gave her a Book of Mormon. Is was so nervous. I didn't even ask her name but it's all good, I'm spreading the gospel. 

Our car died on Friday. We were in a lesson, we were running late for curfew, we go to start the car and it's super dead. I checked the battery, everything was screwed on tight. That sucker was not starting. So we decided to say a prayer, I said Heavenly Father, If you want us home on time so we can be exactly obedient like we're supposed to, this car is going to need to start. It started right up. #miracles. 

On Saturday we took the car into a car shop and we had to get the battery replaced because it wouldn't hold a charge. It was a bummer that we had to pay someone to fix the car. I was not a fan. It's all good though. On Saturday night we had the trunk or treat! We dropped of so many invitations to less actives this week and so many of them showed up! It was the coolest! So exciting to meet all of these awesome people! Also, who doesn't want to just watch all of these adorable little children in costumes run around and to get candy??they were so adorable. This one family dressed their son up like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes and gave him a little tiger and then they were his parents, I was dying. It was the cutest.

I think that's all folks! 

Eventually I'll get better at taking pictures during the week. 

Until then, here's a picture of sister Gillman emailing. 

And a picture of our animal socks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last weekly email probably ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Holy smokes team. This is it. That's CRAZY. It's been a year and a half. A year and a half of bearing testimony of the single m...