Monday, August 6, 2018

Week 47 - The one where I turned 21 ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿค˜






Heyyy not a lot of time but. I'm 21 now. Which means one step closer to being able to sing Taylor Swift's song "I'm Feelin 22" without being a poser. My birthday was a party though! I can now buy alcohol so we had ice cream with a member to celebrate! I was also feeling dramatic so I figured I would run over a curb and blow a tire just for kicks and giggles. That's exactly right. All on purpose. Anyway.... 

This week was good though! Alisa came to church! She was so cute. She was so excited to come to church, and she's from Oklahoma, so she said, " you know, I been need-in to come to church so bad that if y'all hadnt come and got me I'd a walked." And she stayed for all three hours and she LOVED IT. It was the cutest thing in the whole world and I was so excited that she came! Because Alisa goes to the family ward and we're over the singles wards, we went to the family ward at 9, mid-singles ward at 11 and young-singles ward at 1. It was a full day. It was SO so good though. Most of this week has just been finding. We stopped teaching a bunch of people because they weren't really putting in any effort, so we talked to a ton of people and some of the people we found are actually really awesome! We also got kissed on the cheek by an Armenian man this week, and it was just really awkward. He was really old and shorter than I am, but it was so funny. He's such a sweetheart. We also has a lady tell us that she's married to Jesus. I don't know where they met, but I hope she's happy.  

Don't forget to read your scriptures!

- Sister Dorrance

Here's me with my tire, and me with some ice cream


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last weekly email probably ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Holy smokes team. This is it. That's CRAZY. It's been a year and a half. A year and a half of bearing testimony of the single m...