Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Week 27 - Transfers, packing and in-patient

Goodbye to Pasadena (Picture from Sis Luymes)

It was quite a week this week! First off, I have to leave my dear Pasadena and East Pasadena wards that I've been in since the beginning my mission. It's a sad day but i guess they need a curly haired weirdo in hacienda heights first ward! I'm pretty pumped, but it's a pain trying to pack everything back into my bags and it's crazy how much stuff I've accumulated in six months. It sorta fits. 

Also, HAPPY SIX MONTHS TO MEEEEEE. I hit six months this week! And it was sister Nays birthday so we got pie for pie day!

So in-patient. We got a referral this week from a guy named Chris who referred himself. He's a convert from Huntington beach who is currently staying in an in-patient drug rehabilitation center and has made it his personal goal to baptize everyone that's living there! So we met him and taught him and a bunch of his roommates and they're actually really interested! If anything, this should let you guys know that you can do member missionary work anywhere! So we're teaching four new people because Chris wants to baptize everyone! Plus, he even managed to get a few to stake conference yesterday and they loved it. I love missionary work! Alrighty, I think that's pretty much it for the week. 

Here's what we do during weekly planning:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last weekly email probably 😮

Holy smokes team. This is it. That's CRAZY. It's been a year and a half. A year and a half of bearing testimony of the single m...