Monday, January 7, 2019

Week 69 - WAIT WHAT? MY LAST TRANSFER STARTS TOMORROW 😨😨😨

Candid of me drinking hot chocolate at the end of a good day 

Hola! Here's some pictures because I'm lazy!

Transfers are this week and Sister Smith is getting transferred to Valley view in El monte and I'm staying here with Sister Colvin! Here's something wild though, WE'LL BE ON BIKES. So we'll see how it goes!
Sister Smith and I dressed up for Halloween a little late. 

Me, sister Smith, Bianca, and Zoe! Bianca is a recent convert and they're so cute! 

Two members who were taking the picture! 


Sister Smith and me and Freddy! Another recent convert who takes us to in-n-out every week and brings us soda every Sunday! 

Sister Smith and me because we're buds

The Rigby family! They have 9 children and it's a mad house. Not all pictured

Wright family and sister Gordon in the purple on the end! 

Sister Chamberlain watching me write this!




Candid of comp study


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last weekly email probably 😮

Holy smokes team. This is it. That's CRAZY. It's been a year and a half. A year and a half of bearing testimony of the single m...