Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Week 37 - Memorial Day


No real letter from Riley today but here are some snippets from her email to Mom:

My memorial day is going to be a lot of moving people and furniture because another sister is coming to be our companion for the last two weeks of the transfer. It'll be great! We just have to figure out how to shove all of her stuff into our pad but it'll be a party.

I kid you not I've moved more stuff this transfer than I have in my whole entire life. I hope I never have to move ever again.

I'm glad that Jonah is so pumped for Pennsylvania. Its going to be so cool. Plus, when he gets to the mtc and he gets to leave after three weeks and everyone else learning a language has to stay, he'll be glad to be speaking English. Hopefully there's more English speaking people there than there is here because holy smokes I'm pretty sure I'm in a cross between China and Mexico. I've totally left America.


Pictures from last Monday's trip to a Buddhist temple:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Last weekly email probably 😮

Holy smokes team. This is it. That's CRAZY. It's been a year and a half. A year and a half of bearing testimony of the single m...